Writers’ Reign - Aisi Chali Qalam Ki Hosh Ud Gaye
To view (Writers’ Reign )
Writers’ Reign - Aisi Chali Qalam Ki Hosh Ud Gaye
(Words to storm the World)
Do you have a great idea for a film but lacking the necessary connections?
Do you have a screenplay you think is worthy of exposure?
Do you have scripts to convert it into a television series?
Then here is a chance to showcase your talent as well as win prizes.
Films and Television needs good writers. Somebody’s got to tell the people that
what to say and when to say it, and that, my friends, is where you come in!!
We invite people from all walks of life and in any location to have their idea seriously
considered. Finding good ideas is like mining for diamonds. You sift through tons
of rubble before discovering a gem. And you might have one we are looking for.
Eligibility: Male/Female 18 yrs onwards
Stage 1 - Participation
Deserving candidates have to fulfill the audition forms & can participate by uploading
the synopsis of their writing (story). If shortlisted, then he/she would be required
to participate in the Mega- Auditions, wherein the candidate should be able to present
the summary of the story.
Stage 2 - Mega Audition
Selected candidates would have to present their skills with the summary of the story
and taking it forward with the complete script. Only shortlisted candidates would
be moving forward to the finale, wherein the candidate should be prepared with all
the elements of the play/story/dialogues and a brilliant narration.
Stage 3 – Grand Finale
Finalized contestants would have to finally narrate the story which could grab the
interest of the audiences & judges. The contestant should be able to narrate in
a proper structure & most effective way (Beginning, Complications, Climax and Resolution).
Best performer would win the contest.
Final fifteen participants would perform & the deserving candidate would be rewarded.
NOTE: Read the instructions carefully. We will not consider any
profile that does not comply with the instructions. For any query related to this
contest please email us at: email@example.com
INCOMPLETE PROFILE WILL BE REJECTED & NO FURTHER CLAIMS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – Writers’ Reign Contest
Participation in this contest constitutes acceptance of these terms & conditions
- The participant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by
- Promoters reserve their rights to postpone/ stop/ cancel/ terminate make amendments
to the existing Terms and Conditions of the Contest contained herein without prior
notice or withdraw the Contest without giving prior notice in connection thereto
and in its sole discretion.
- The participant must be in the age group as mentioned. The participant is required
to produce an age proof.
- The participant is not under any commercial contract with any modeling/other agency
at the time of appearing for the auditions.
- The participant once short listed cannot be a part of any other commercial contract.
- Entry is open to all residents of India, NRI & foreigners except employees and their
immediate families of the promoter, associated companies and agencies.
- If a prize remains unclaimed 3 months after the date of the draw, the relevant winner's
entry will be deemed invalid.
- Only one entry per person, per competition. No responsibility will be accepted for
late, lost, misdirected or ineligible entries.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element
of the prize within the timeframes stipulated, then the winner will forfeit that
element of the prize and cash will not be awarded in lieu. Where applicable, winners
will be asked to sign a Deed of Acknowledgment, Release and Indemnity. Unless stated
the prizes do not include any extra charges (i.e. mini-bar, food, in-house movie,
telephone usage, flights, or any travel to and from airports). Legal aged consumers
should be advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National
Health and Medical Research Council.
- The judge’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding
on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining winners. No correspondence
will be entertained.
- Winner/s will be notified by phone and/or mail. Winner/s details will also be posted
- All entries become the property of the promoter and their promotional partners.
The entries may be entered into a database for future promotional, marketing and
publicity purposes. Promoter reserves the right to publish photographs of winners.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of
running as planned including infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure,
line drop-out, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures
or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter that corrupts or affects
the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion,
the promoter [subject to any written directions given under the Law of court] reserves
the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to
cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including
but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or
sustained during the course of event trips or in connection with any other prizes.
- Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and the date
the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter.