Standup Comedy - When nothing goes right… Go left!
To view (Standup Comedy)
Standup Comedy - When nothing goes right… Go left!
Good news for all comedy lovers. If you want to be a part of this great comedy show,
then there is a golden opportunity for all of you. The most exciting comedy show
for the first internet TV is about to begin. If you want to be the part of this
great show, then you can Register Online or you can attend a Walk-in Audition.
Each comedian has to recite a fast-paced succession of humorous stories, short jokes,
bits and one-liners, monologue, routine or act. You can use props, music or magic
tricks to enhance your acts.
Standup Comedy (Eligibility – Male/Female 18-50 yrs)
Standup Comedy Junior (Eligibility – Male/Female 08-17 yrs)
Stage 1 - Participation
Initially, deserving candidates would have to fill up the audition forms, thereby
would be given an opportunity to show their talent either by uploading their videos
online or by participating in the auditions, which would be conducted across India.
(Performances at this level would be of participants’ choice).
Stage 2 - Mega Audition
Selected participants would have to perform and show his/her talent within given
five minutes. This performance would be of the participants’ choice.
Judges can stop the performance anytime during the performance. So, the selection
for the final round would depend upon the uniqueness of the performance.
Stage 3 – Grand Finale
Fifteen final participants would have to give two performances (one owns choice
& another judges’ choice), time limit would not be given however, and non-required
elements would not be entertained.
Final fifteen participants would perform & the deserving candidate would be rewarded.
NOTE: Read the instructions carefully. We will not consider any
profile that does not comply with the instructions. For any query related to this
contest please email us at: email@example.com
INCOMPLETE PROFILE WILL BE REJECTED & NO FURTHER CLAIMS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – Standup Comedy Contest
Participation in this contest constitutes acceptance of these terms & conditions
- The participant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by
- Promoters reserve their rights to postpone/ stop/ cancel/ terminate make amendments
to the existing Terms and Conditions of the Contest contained herein without prior
notice or withdraw the Contest without giving prior notice in connection thereto
and in its sole discretion.
- The participant must be in the age group as mentioned. The participant is required
to produce an age proof.
- The participant is not under any commercial contract with any modeling/other agency
at the time of appearing for the auditions.
- The participant once short listed cannot be a part of any other commercial contract.
- Entry is open to all residents of India, NRI & foreigners except employees and their
immediate families of the promoter, associated companies and agencies.
- If a prize remains unclaimed 3 months after the date of the draw, the relevant winner's
entry will be deemed invalid.
- Only one entry per person, per competition. No responsibility will be accepted for
late, lost, misdirected or ineligible entries.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element
of the prize within the timeframes stipulated, then the winner will forfeit that
element of the prize and cash will not be awarded in lieu. Where applicable, winners
will be asked to sign a Deed of Acknowledgment, Release and Indemnity. Unless stated
the prizes do not include any extra charges (i.e. mini-bar, food, in-house movie,
telephone usage, flights, or any travel to and from airports). Legal aged consumers
should be advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National
Health and Medical Research Council.
- The judges decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding
on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining winners. No correspondence
will be entertained.
- Winner/s will be notified by phone and/or mail. Winner/s details will also be posted
- All entries become the property of the promoter and their promotional partners.
The entries may be entered into a database for future promotional, marketing and
publicity purposes. Promoter reserves the right to publish photographs of winners.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of
running as planned including infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure,
line drop-out, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures
or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter that corrupts or affects
the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion,
the promoter [subject to any written directions given under the Law of court] reserves
the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to
cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including
but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or
sustained during the course of event trips or in connection with any other prizes.
- Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and the date
the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter.