Lets Dance - Get the dance out!
To view Banner (Lets Dance)
Lets Dance - Get the dance out!
(CONVERT YOUR DREAMS INTO REALITY)
This is a dance-based reality show to recognize the talent of all aspiring dancers
of the country and beyond. No matter from which place they belong to, they can participate
in the competition and test their mettle.
The show would feature an unique format wherein dancers of various styles, would
be allowed to perform in open auditions held in 26 major cities of the country and
few selected international locations, to showcase their unique style and talent.
The participants can also participate in the contest by uploading their one or two
dance videos on the website.
If allowed to move forward, they would be put through to Mega-auditions, to show
their ability to adapt to different styles. At the end of Mega Audition, only Top
10 dancers would be chosen as 'finalists' who would perform in the finale where
the best would be declared winner in the given category and would be rewarded.
Lets Dance (Eligibility – Male/Female 18-35 yrs)
Lets Dance Junior (Eligibility – Male/Female 08-17 yrs)
Stage 1: Participation
This can be an online participation (by uploading the dance video on the website)
or an on ground participation (through auditions held at various cities).
Stage 2: Mega Audition
After selection is done from the online entries and from various city auditions,
the participants would be called to Delhi for the Mega Audition where their ability
to adapt to different styles would be judged and the top 10 finalists would be selected.
Stage 3: Grand Finale
Top 10 finalists would be judged on the basis of two dance performances, one of
participant’s choice and another judge’s choice and the best would get the title
of the winner of “Let’s Dance”.
Note:Read the instructions carefully. We will not consider any profile that does
not comply with the instructions. For any query related to this contest please email
INCOMPLETE PROFILE WILL BE REJECTED & NO FURTHER CLAIMS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – Lets Dance Contest
Participation in this contest constitutes acceptance of these terms & conditions
- The participant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by
- Promoters reserve their rights to postpone/ stop/ cancel/ terminate make amendments
to the existing Terms and Conditions of the Contest contained herein without prior
notice or withdraw the Contest without giving prior notice in connection thereto
and in its sole discretion.
- The participant must be in the age group as mentioned. The participant is required
to produce an age proof.
- The participant is not under any commercial contract with any modeling/other agency
at the time of appearing for the auditions.
- The participant once short listed cannot be a part of any other commercial contract.
- Entry is open to all residents of India, NRI & foreigners except employees and their
immediate families of the promoter, associated companies and agencies.
- If a prize remains unclaimed 3 months after the date of the draw, the relevant winner's
entry will be deemed invalid.
- Only one entry per person, per competition. No responsibility will be accepted for
late, lost, misdirected or ineligible entries.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element
of the prize within the timeframes stipulated, then the winner will forfeit that
element of the prize and cash will not be awarded in lieu. Where applicable, winners
will be asked to sign a Deed of Acknowledgment, Release and Indemnity. Unless stated
the prizes do not include any extra charges (i.e. mini-bar, food, in-house movie,
telephone usage, flights, or any travel to and from airports). Legal aged consumers
should be advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National
Health and Medical Research Council.
- The judges decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding
on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining winners. No correspondence
will be entertained.
- Winner/s will be notified by phone and/or mail. Winner/s details will also be posted
- All entries become the property of the promoter and their promotional partners.
The entries may be entered into a database for future promotional, marketing and
publicity purposes. Promoter reserves the right to publish photographs of winners.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of
running as planned including infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure,
line drop-out, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures
or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter that corrupts or affects
the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion,
the promoter [subject to any written directions given under the Law of court] reserves
the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to
cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including
but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or
sustained during the course of event trips or in connection with any other prizes.
- Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and the date
the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter.