Anchoring India - Take the lead
To view (Anchoring India)
Anchoring India - Take the lead
(Get Ready to Break all your Rules)
This is a contest for all the people across the globe that are fond of talking, addressing gatherings and entertaining an audience. There are five basic elements, often expressed as "who is saying what to whom using what medium with what effects?" The purpose of public speaking can range from simply transmitting information, to motivating people to act, to simply telling a story. Good orators should be able to change the emotions of their listeners, not just provide them information. In this contest we are looking for such people who are able to do the same.
This show would focus on the presenting/anchoring/hosting skills of the participants. They would be allowed to enter open auditions held in 26 major cities of the country and abroad to showcase their unique style and talent. The participants can also participate in the contest by uploading their one or two videos on the website. If shortlisted, they would be put through a Mega-audition round. At the end of Mega Audition, only Top 10 participants would be chosen as 'finalists' who would move to the grand finale where the best would be declared winner and would be rewarded. The participant should be fluent in either Hindi or English.
Anchoring India (Eligibility – Male/Female 18-50 yrs)
Anchoring India Junior (Eligibility – Male/Female 08-17 yrs)
Stage 1 - Participation
This can be an online participation (by uploading the video wherein they show how they can host/anchor any show of their choice on the website) or on ground participation (through auditions held at various cities).
Stage 2 - Mega Audition
After selection is done from the online entries and from various city auditions, the participants would be called to Delhi for the Mega Audition where they would be given a script by the judges and they would have to perform in their own unique style and the top 10 finalists would be selected.
Stage 3 – Grand Finale
Top 10 finalists would be judged on two performances each, one participant’s choice and another judge’s choice and the best would be declared winner.
NOTE: Read the instructions carefully. We will not consider any
profile that does not comply with the instructions. For any query related to this
contest please email us at: email@example.com
INCOMPLETE PROFILE WILL BE REJECTED
& NO FURTHER CLAIMS WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – Anchoring India Contest
Participation in this contest constitutes acceptance of these terms & conditions
- The participant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by
- Promoters reserve their rights to postpone/ stop/ cancel/ terminate make amendments to the existing Terms and Conditions of the Contest contained herein without prior notice or withdraw the Contest without giving prior notice in connection thereto and in its sole discretion.
- The participant must be in the age group as mentioned. The participant is required
to produce an age proof.
- The participant is not under any commercial contract with any modeling/other agency
at the time of appearing for the auditions.
- The participant once short listed cannot be a part of any other commercial contract.
- Entry is open to all residents of India, NRI & foreigners except employees and their
immediate families of the promoter, associated companies and agencies.
- If a prize remains unclaimed 3 months after the date of the draw, the relevant winner's
entry will be deemed invalid.
- Only one entry per person, per competition. No responsibility will be accepted for
late, lost, misdirected or ineligible entries.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element
of the prize within the timeframes stipulated, then the winner will forfeit that
element of the prize and cash will not be awarded in lieu. Where applicable, winners
will be asked to sign a Deed of Acknowledgment, Release and Indemnity. Unless stated
the prizes do not include any extra charges (i.e. mini-bar, food, in-house movie,
telephone usage, flights, or any travel to and from airports). Legal aged consumers
should be advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National
Health and Medical Research Council.
- The judges decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding
on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining winners. No correspondence
will be entertained.
- Winner/s will be notified by phone and/or mail. Winner/s details will also be posted
- All entries become the property of the promoter and their promotional partners.
The entries may be entered into a database for future promotional, marketing and
publicity purposes. Promoter reserves the right to publish photographs of winners.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of
running as planned including infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure,
line drop-out, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures
or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter that corrupts or affects
the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion,
the promoter [subject to any written directions given under the Law of court] reserves
the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to
cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including
but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or
sustained during the course of event trips or in connection with any other prizes.
- Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and the date
the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter.